WATERPROOF FIELD JACKET - AVAILABLE SOON
Our fully waterproof, breathable and seam sealed Field Jacket is worn here without the detachable hood, showing off the smart tailored collar and distinct button. This ultra versatile jacket has two tone colour block and subtle piping detail as well as structured shoulders for a nod to the 80s! The fabric is made entirely out of recycled plastic bottles, in fact 26 have been used to generate just one jacket.
This jacket is not available quite yet, but we will be adding it to the collection in 2020. Please join our mailing list if you'd like to receive information about this product launch.
- Fully waterproof fabric with 2 layer PTFE free lamination
- Waterproof and breathability ratings 10,000 HH and 10,000 GM
- Windproof fabric with PFC-free DWR water resistant coating
- Garment is fully seam sealed to guarantee waterproof protection
- Protective storm guard at front to conceal zipper
- Inner storm guard has drainage channel
- Detachable hood, adjustable cuffs for adaptability
- Pockets designed with envelope flaps to avoid water leakage
- Secure internal pocket for valuables
- Boxy fit for comfort and to allow room for layering
- 100% recycled polyester fabric made from Repreve® fibres, generated from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer fibre waste. These fibres are GRS certified.
- Producing one pound of Repreve®
- Saves enough energy to run a compact fluorescent light bulb for nearly 22 days
- Saves enough water to provide more than the daily drinking water for one person
- Saves the amount of greenhouse gas (GHG) emitted whilst driving a hybrid car almost 3 miles
- Approximately 26 plastic bottles have been used to generate one of these jackets
- Fabric is 2 layer fully waterproof using PTFE free lamination. Both the lamination and the adhesive used to fix it to the fabric are Oeko-Tex® certified (tested for harmful substances). Finished fabric is bluesign® certified