WATERPROOF PARKA - AVAILABLE SOON
Two-tone colour block with subtle piping detail and panelling gives a modern twist to this classic, easy-to-wear silhouette. Fully waterproof, breathable and seam sealed, this jacket will keep you dry, comfortable and looking great. Carry straps feature gives this jacket easy portability for when the sun comes out. The shell fabric is made entirely out of recycled plastic bottles, in fact 35 have been used to generate just one jacket.
This jacket is not available quite yet, but we will be adding it to the collection in 2020. Please join our mailing list if you'd like to receive information about this product launch.
- Fully waterproof fabric with 2 layer PTFE-free lamination
- Waterproof and breathability ratings 10,000 HH and 10,000 GM
- Windproof fabric with PFC free DWR water resistant coating on surface
- Garment fully seam sealed to guarantee waterproof protection
- Protective storm guard at front to conceal zipper
- Zipper is two-way YKK for added comfort to open at hem
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Drawcord adjuster at waist for shape and different looks
- Hand warmer pockets and secure, snap fastened hip pockets
- Secure internal pocket for valuables with headphone port
- Carry straps allow jacket to be worn from shoulders
- Spacious fit for comfort and to allow room for layering
- 100% recycled polyester fabric made from Repreve® fibres, generated from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer fibre waste. These fibres are GRS certified.
- Producing one pound of Repreve®
- Saves enough energy to run a compact fluorescent light bulb for nearly 22 days
- Saves enough water to provide more than the daily drinking water for one person
- Saves the amount of greenhouse gas (GHG) emitted whilst driving a hybrid car almost 3 miles
- Approximately 35 plastic bottles have been used to generate one of these jackets
- Fabric is 2 layer fully waterproof using PTFE free lamination. Both the lamination and the adhesive used to fix it to the fabric are Oeko-Tex® certified (tested for harmful substances). Finished fabric is bluesign® certified