Our fully waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed Raincoat offers a sleek, contemporary silhouette, that can be worn every day come rain or shine. A structured shell jacket to transcend the seasons, keeping you protected all year round.
The soft matte fabric contains recycled nylon and has an environmentally friendly water repellent finish. It's been responsibly manufactured in a factory that looks after its workers.
This jacket has been designed to allow you to express your style, be protected from the elements and feel good about your choices.
- Fully waterproof fabric with 3 layer PTFE-free lamination
- Waterproof and breathability ratings: 10,000 HH and 10,000 GM
- Windproof fabric with Bionic Finish® ECO PFC-free water repellency
- Fully seam sealed to guarantee waterproof protection
- Secure concealed zipper pockets
- Adjustable hood, lined for comfort with reinforced hood peak
- Oversized contemporary fit
- Logo print at back neck, visible when hood is worn up
- 56% recycled nylon 44% nylon fabric made from Greenlon® Re fibres, generated from recycled waste plastics. These fibres are GRS certified
- Greenlon® Re yarns achieve:
- Energy saving of 8.5%
- Waste water saving 84%
- Gas generation saving 77%
- Fabric is 3 layer fully waterproof using PTFE free lamination. Both the lamination and the adhesive used to fix it to the fabric are Oeko-Tex® certified (tested for harmful substances)
- Bionic Finish® ECO PFC-free water repellency coating on the fabric surface.
Our Raincoat has an oversized fit. It can be thrown on over any outfit and has plenty of room for warmer layers underneath. The sleeve length is slightly cropped as the silhouette is inspired by a Kimono.
Our stunning model Phèdre is 5’6” (170cm) tall and is wearing a sample UK size M (10-12).